100% On-Line Bidding
Saturday May 8
1906 Murdoch Dr
Mr. Murray is selling his home and downsizing, We will offer these items excess to his needs.
Living room furniture; Queen size barn door bedroom suite; Olhausen 8’ pool table;
Woodworking Shop Equipment and Supplies:
Shop Smith; hand and power tools; clamps; jigs; rules; Live edge and other exotic lumber; wood finishing supplies
LP Records; Indianapolis Colts; Sports Collectibles; Olympics pins; bar ware; Household furnishings and decorator items
Pickup On Site Sunday May 9 12:00-5:00
Please call our Auction Manager Jason @ 317-656-9856, with any questions
AUCTION BUYERS PREMIUM: A 15% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00, you will be charged $115.00
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, local check (under $500) & cash. Vehicle assets must be paid using cash, certified check or wire transfer (Credit Cards are not an acceptable payment method for vehicles). Payment must be made prior to picking any items up. If you intend to pay by cash or local check, please include a note to the auctioneer at registration, or your credit card will be charged at the conclusion of the auction.
STAGGERED/DYNAMIC CLOSING: The auction will go live Monday May 3, 2021, Through Saturday May 8, 6:00PM EST.
PREVIEW: By appointment only, phone our auction manager Jason @ 317-656-9856 to schedule a private auction preview.
LOAD OUT: Winning bidders may pick their items up at 1906 Murdoch DR, Greenfield, IN On Sunday May 9, 2021 by scheduled pickup. Between the Hours of 12:00-5:00. Please bring any boxes, packing materials, tools, moving equipment, and loading labor you might need.
Shipping Arrangements must be made through our office. Items not picked up will be considered abandoned, and will be disposed of. If you can not make this pick up window please DO NOT BID!
WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. Items part of a court ordered sale are subject to court approval.
CAUTION: For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Burgess Auctions LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR BURGESS AUCTIONS LLC SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Burgess Auctions LLC. The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
THESE TERMS ARE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND BURGESS AUCTIONS PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITES AND SERVICES, WHETHER AS A VISITOR, BIDDER OR SELLER, YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1. Services Generally. Any users who choose to conduct or participate in auctions using our Services are acting on their own behalves and are responsible for any actions that they may take with respect to any auctions or related transactions that they may enter into. We do not represent any users of our Sites or Services, and we are not a party to any transaction that may occur between users. You are solely responsible for resolving any disputes that you have with other users of our Sites or Services, whether as a visitor, Bidder, or Seller. However, we may, in our sole discretion, monitor or inquire about disputes or issues between users in order to protect our Sites and Services and address potential non-compliance of these Terms by a user.
2. Access and Use. While we use reasonable efforts to provide our Sites and Services to you for so long as you are compliant with these Terms, we do not guarantee that they will be secure, or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platforms in order to access or use our Sites and Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
You may use our Sites and Services only if you can form a binding contract with us, in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use of our Sites or Services by anyone under the age of majority in his/her state of residence is strictly prohibited. Our Services are not available to any users we have previously removed or suspended from our Services. We may suspend or terminate your access to our Services at any time, for any reason (such as your material breach of these Terms, our reasonable belief that it is necessary to protect the safety or property of others, to prevent fraud or for risk assessment purposes) or for no reason. We reserve the right to limit your use of our Sites or Services or terminate your account immediately, without notice or refund of any amounts that you may have paid to us.
If you use our Services as a Bidder or Seller you must be registered with us and you will be assigned to a user account. By registering with us and/or using our Services as a Bidder or Seller, you represent and warrant that you (a) will abide by all of the terms set forth herein; (b) will not register for more than one account; (c) will not provide false or misleading information about yourself or the items, if any, that you list for auction (the "Listed Items"); (d) will not create any username or post any information on our Sites or Services that is offensive, rude, disparaging, intended to deceive or delude other users/visitors, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, pornographic, political, racist, or otherwise unlawful or offensive, or that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme; (e) will maintain the security of any user identification code and/or password associated with your account, notify us immediately if you suspect that such security has been breached, and accept all risks of authorized and unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide to us; and (f) will not violate the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party.
If you register or use our Services on behalf of a third party (such as another person or legal entity), then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of that person or entity with the authority to bind such person or entity to these Terms, and you agree to these Terms on behalf of that person or entity.
Accounts are non-transferable. Only you may use your user account. You are liable for all activities that are undertaken using your user account. We may verify your registration and account by collecting contact information (including, but not limited to, legal company name, street address, and employer identification number) and banking information from you, directly calling you to confirm the accuracy of your account information, and taking whatever additional steps we deem necessary.
Your account provides you access to participate in auctions or list Listed Item(s) through our Services. It also gives you access to additional services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time, in our sole discretion, including but not limited to the ability:
1. for Bidders to view their bidding history;
2. for Bidders to create and add items to their own watchlist;
3. for Sellers to view post-auction information for their auctions; and
4. for Bidders and Sellers to receive email updates and other occasional news from our Sites.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights to and in our Sites and Services, and in the content published on them. Those rights are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, as well as by treaties around the world. You will not use, copy or otherwise take any action with respect to our Sites and Services or such content except as expressly permitted by these Terms. You will, likewise, respect the intellectual property rights of others in exercising the rights granted to you hereunder.
5. Acceptable Usage. You may access and use our Services solely to list Listed Item(s) for sale, conduct or participate in auctions and view Listed Item(s) for your potential bidding and purchase. If you copy, redistribute or resell any of our Services or any content made available to you through our Sites or our Services, your right to access and use both will cease immediately, and you must take down or destroy any content you have obtained in violation of these Terms.
6. Prohibited Uses. As part of our Sites and Services, we may provide access to data, information, and content relating to Listed Item(s) available for auction, including without limitation current and historical Listed Item(s) and related information, materials, and content (our "Auction Information"). You must not:
1. modify or alter any Auction Information, content, materials or portions of our Sites or Services in any way;
2. use any Auction Information, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, or any text separately from any accompanying illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics;
3. remove any indications of ownership from any Auction Information or content which came from our Sites or Services, or claim it as your own or as that of any other entity or individual;
4. use any part of our Services, Auction Information, or content on our Services for any purpose not expressly provided for in Section 6 without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors;
5. access, or attempt to access, parts of our Sites or Services that are not intended for public use (including but not limited to website administration areas);
6. modify, adapt or reverse engineer any aspect of our Sites, Services or Auction Information;
7. conduct any web scraping, web harvesting, web data extraction, or any other data scraping of Auction Information or our Sites or Services;
8. use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tool, data gathering tools, data extraction tools, or any other automated means to access our Sites or Services, or collect, copy or record our Auction Information or content off our Sites or Services;
9. take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
10. copy, download, distribute, transmit, reuse, report, reproduce, modify, use, create derivative works from, or publicly display any Auction Information or content of our Sites or Services, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes, including generating any reports or aggregating any data or content;
11. extract reports from our Auction Information or Services other than records relating to your auction or bid history;
12. take photos, screenshots or other images of our Auction Information, Sites or Services or any content therein;
13. use our Auction Information or our Sites or Services in competition with us, to develop competing products or services, or otherwise to our detriment or commercial disadvantage;
14. use our Auction Information or our Services for benchmarking or competitive analysis of our Services;
15. identify us or display any portion of our Auction Information, Sites or Services on any site or service that disparages us or our products or services, or infringes any of our intellectual property or other rights;
16. bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Services, including our robot exclusion headers;
17. attempt to disrupt or interfere with the Auction Information or our Sites or Services in any way or with another user’s/visitor’s use of our Sites or Services, or use the Auction Information or our Sites or Services as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites or networks;
18. probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities of our Sites, Services, other websites, or any networks connected to them;
19. willfully corrupt any Auction Information, data, documents or content available through our Sites or Services;
20. knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems; or
21. assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
7. Breach of Usage. All the prohibited uses set forth in Section 7 above are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but not limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, Trojan horses, viruses, unauthorized, malicious or harmful code or other harmful software. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
8. Uploading or Posting Content to Our Sites or Services We will collect data, content and information that you, as a visitor, Seller or Bidder, provide us or that is collected by us as you use the Sites or Services ("User Content"). You hereby grant to us, and represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant to us, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable, and royalty-free right and license to use, store, copy, distribute, and make available to third-parties all User Content. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your User Content while it is in our possession, and you should separately maintain copies of the User Content you provide to us. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content submitted or uploaded by you to our Sites or Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. At any time, we have the right to remove any User Content you submit to our Sites or Services if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these Terms.
WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY OF YOUR USER CONTENT.
9. Compliance With Laws. You are responsible for, and agree to abide by, all local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of our Sites and Services, and any other tools, services or products offered on our Sites and Services and any transaction you may enter into with other users in connection with using our Sites or Services.
Any users located outside the United States must comply with laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders of the United States, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.S. Export Control Act, in addition to applicable local laws. You may not use our Services if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government or under similar laws or regulations applicable in other jurisdictions. You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to export and import requirements or restrictions.
Please be aware that, even though we are not a party to any transaction between users and we assume no liability for legal or regulatory compliance pertaining to Listed Item(s) on our Sites or Services, there may be circumstances where we are nevertheless legally obligated (as we may determine in our sole discretion) to provide information relating to auctions and bidding conducted using our Services and Listed Item(s) in order to comply with requests from governmental bodies in relation to investigations, litigation or administrative proceedings, and we may choose to comply with such obligations in our sole discretion.
10. Taxes. We are required by Indiana Law to collect and remit sales tax. We will collect 7% Indiana sales tax and remit it to the proper authority, when required by law. All buyers are required to pay Indiana sales tax unless they have properly filled out and signed and have on file in our office a properly executed IN-ST105 form. Generally speaking, it is the Seller's responsibility to determine what taxes, if any, apply to a transaction and to collect, report, and/or remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority; however, to the extent that you have any questions about your own payment, collection, reporting or remittance obligations, you should consult a qualified tax advisor.
11. Financing, Shipping, Insurance and Other Services. We may provide links on our Sites or Services to other websites operated by us, third-party providers or affiliates who provide various services or other offerings, including, without limitation, financing, shipping, and insurance services, pricing tools, and other offerings that might be of interest to you, and only for the convenience of our users. In consideration for providing any such link(s), we may receive a fee from the third party(ies) or affiliates whose goods or services you may choose to obtain. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions of any such third-parties or affiliates, whom you use at your own discretion and risk. Your access to and use of our other websites and third-party or affiliate services and websites may be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of that respective website, third-party or affiliate.
12. Disclaimer; No Warranty.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES OR SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE LISTED ITEM(S) WILL PROPERLY FUNCTION OR OPERATE WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM, NOR THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE OR FUNCTION FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME AFTER YOU RECEIVE THEM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR FOR THE SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH OUR SITES, SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE BECOME AWARE OF ANY ISSUES THEREWITH.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON OUR SITES OR SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SERVICES OR THE SITES OR SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY TRANSMISSION TO AND FROM OUR SITES AND SERVICES IS NOT CONFIDENTIAL AND YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR CONTRIBUTED CONTENT MAY BE READ OR INTERCEPTED BY OTHERS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY SUBMITTING COMMUNICATIONS OR CONTENT TO US AND BY POSTING INFORMATION ON OUR SITES OR SERVICES, INCLUDING LISTED ITEM(S), NO CONFIDENTIAL, FIDUCIARY, CONTRACTUALLY IMPLIED OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BETWEEN YOU AND US OTHER THAN PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD OR SEEK TO HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY ANY USER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TRANSLATION THEREOF.
Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Burgess Auctions, its Owners, Auctioneers, and employee, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns (the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees and costs), made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your breach of these Terms; (ii) your improper use of our Sites or Services; (iii) any personal injury, death, or property damage caused by or arising out of the listing, sale, transportation or use of any Listed Item(s); or (iv) your violation of any law or rights of a third party, including related to any User Content you provide or post. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any matter without our written consent. While some jurisdictions may limit your liability hereunder, this indemnity shall apply to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
13. Release. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE OTHER USERS OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OTHER BIDDER OR SELLER, ANY THIRD PARTY VISITOR TO THE SITES OR THE PROVIDER OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION THAT MAY BE LINKED TO OR FROM OUR SITES OR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
14. California Notice. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY."
15. Limitation of Liability.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS OR SALES, ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR THE COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, EVEN IF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM (A) OUR SERVICES; (B) OUR SITES; (C) THESE TERMS; (D) ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY; (E) YOUR, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY’S USE OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDES, RELATED TO THE BUSINESS WE OPERATE; (F) ANY USER INFORMATION OR USER-CONTRIBUTED CONTENT; (G) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN OUR SITES OR SERVICES AND ANY THIRD PARTY SITE; AND (H) ANY ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED COMMUNICATION OR TRANSACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PAYMENT OR PURCHASE TRANSACTION (EVEN IF WE OR ANY THIRD PARTY RECEIVES A FEE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH) BETWEEN USERS OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THESE TERMS, THE PURCHASE, SALE OR USE OF ANY LISTED ITEM(S), OR YOUR USE OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE LESSER OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00) OR THE TOTAL FEES EARNED BY US IN CONNECTION WITH THE LISTED ITEM(S) TO WHICH THE APPLICABLE CLAIM RELATES.
1. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Henry County, Indiana, USA for any dispute arising out of these Terms.
2. Translations. For all purposes, the English language version of these Terms shall be the original, governing instrument and understanding of the parties. In the event of any conflict between the English language version of these Terms and any subsequent translation into any other language, the English language version shall govern and control.
3. Amendments. We may modify, add, or remove any portion of these Terms (including any Bidder User Terms, Seller User Terms and Conditions incorporated herein), from time to time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you, by posting such change on our Sites and/or Services. Once posted, such changes shall come into full force and effect.
4. Entire Terms. The introductory paragraph, and any documents that are linked to or referenced in these Terms, are hereby incorporated by reference and made part of these Terms. Collectively, the foregoing constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
5. Advice. Any guidance, discussions, or advice provided by Burgess Auction, its employees, independent contractors and agents related to using our Sites and Services, including but not limited to guidance for placing and/or bidding on Listed Item(s), is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice, and you agree that you will independently evaluate and not rely on such advice for any purpose.
6. Headings. Headings used in this agreement are intended, and shall for all purposes be deemed to be, for convenience only and shall have no force or affect whatsoever in the interpretation of this agreement.
7. Reformation. If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that the scope of any provision of these Terms is too broad to be enforced, the court shall reform such provisions to such narrower scope as it determines to be enforceable.
8. Survival. Provisions of these Terms, which by their nature should apply beyond their terms, will remain in force after any termination or expiration of these Terms, including but not limited to, Sections 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19.
9. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be unenforceable for any reason and is unable to be reformed by a court of competent jurisdiction as provided above, such provision shall be deemed separate and severable and the unenforceability of any such provision shall not invalidate or render unenforceable any of the remaining provisions hereof.
10. Successors and Assigns. These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. These Terms may not be assigned by you without our prior written consent. We may freely assign these Terms to any third party.
11. Waiver. No delay or omission by a party in exercising any right under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of that or any other right. A waiver or consent given by a party on any one occasion shall be effective only in that instance and shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any right on any other occasion.
12. Conflicts. The provisions set forth in these Terms shall prevail over a conflicting provision (if any) set forth in the Bidder User Terms or Seller User Terms.
17. International Availability. We do not represent that our Sites and Services are available worldwide, or that bidding, or any proposed purchase and sale transactions between users can occur in every location in the world. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including, without limitation, applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States to the country in which you reside. Please note that additional or different terms may apply if you reside outside of the United States. Please click on the location link below for more details:
Last Updated 3 June 2020
© 2020 Burgess Auctions